While OB/GYN is considered one specialty, it comprises two distinct fields.
Obstetrics (the OB) involves care during pre-conception, pregnancy, childbirth, and immediately after delivery.
Gynaecology (the GYN) involves care of all women’s health issues and specifically to related to the female reproductive system.
Gynaecologic surgery is surgery on any part of a woman’s reproductive system, including the vagina, cervix, uterus, fallopian tubes, and ovaries.
At SriLaasya Hospital we have a very well experienced and very well qualified team headed by Dr M. Radhika who did her MBBS DGO at Rangaraya Medical college, Kakinada and Prestigious DNB OBG at St. Isabel’s hospital Chennai.
1. Pre conceptional evaluation and treatment
2. Pregnancy and regular Ante natal check-ups
3. Normal Delivery
4. Caesarean Section delivery
5. Child care and vaccination
6. Post-delivery care and treatments
7. Contraception advice (IUCD insertion, Hormonal treatments)
8. Sterilisation operations
9. MTP procedures ( Ours is a Registered MTP centre )
10. Hysterectomy – vaginal, abdominal and laproscopy
11. All other Gynaecological procedures like ovarian cyst management, ectopic pregnancy management, Bartholin abscess/cyst.